Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

JAMES CROWLEY ----- TELL US NOW

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Is there anything about CM:AK you do like? :confused:

Just curious.

There is a huge amount that I like about CM.

Considering that I pre-ordered BO, BB and AK and that the latter two are about the only games I play regularly on my computer, I would consider myself an ardent fan of the system and supporter of BFC.

Precisely because of that, I am always keen to see the system improve in whatever way it can be improved. Thus my comparitively few posts have tended to focus on game related issues where, IMHO,there may be room for change or improvement.

I am equally curious as to why you, or anyone else for that matter, would construe my recent posts about the Vickers MG and QB maps, as anything but constructive criticism. Such postings, from many, many people, have helped to shape the game into what it is today and God forbid that BFC should ever become too "big" to ignore such criticism.

Since the contents of my recent posts seem to have upset you for some bizarre reason, I assume that none of your 12,000 and whatever posts have ever contained any criticism of CM, or pointed out any perceived errors. In which case, I would suggest that they have been a complete waste of space and time, the latter of which you seem to have too much of.