Combat Mission-inspired Game

Hi

I wasn't sure if this violated Battlefront Forum policy, but this is neither solicitation or truly off-topic. I'm new to the forums here and had wanted to survey anyone who was interested in helping me develop a game, partly inspired by Combat Mission (among other games). All I am looking for is a few individuals that could possibly beta-test the game, provide any input or ideas and help with any mechanics that need fixing. So if this is ok to post here, I will just briefly describe the game.

The game, currently entitled "Battlefield Europe", is a long term project for a 25mm scale miniature table-top strategy and war game, although it works with any scale as long as all miniatures are alike. It is based in late war, European theater (around 1944) and, for the moment, focuses on the West Front (France). Later fronts may be produced. The game mechanics are simple yet flexible, working something like Games Workshop's Warhammer 40k (in that there are squads of soldiers and there are dice and measurements, after that it becomes very different).

If this is off-topic, I apologize and any moderator may take whatever action is necessary. To anyone interested, or who simply wants more details, please feel free to contact me via AIM (Screenname; EvanAnhorn) or via e-mail. Thank you for your time.

-Evan

Sorry, CM and computer wargames in general give me my fix for this kind of stuff.

I gave up dice rolls and number crunching YEARS AGO!

Nothing like the computer doing it all for you. Total time saver.

Good luck with it though, someone I am sure will help you.

Great. You can IM me if you have AIM at EvanAnhorn or give me your email and I'll send you some info. I am almost done typing up the basic rulebook, and I have all the mechanical work pretty much done (I also have the German army list written up in a PDF with 6 Infantry Squad types, 7 Infantry Detachments, 7 Field Guns and 6 vehicles.)