** New German Uniform Mod Posted! **

I put together a set of Heer uniform mods depicting the lightweight reed-green HBT tunics that were common in the Mediterraneanl. Two different sets really, for mid- and late-war units. I also threw in a couple little extras which you might be able to spot if you look carefully at the screenies. ;)

hbt1.jpg

hbt2.jpg

Dedicated to forumite Ricky77 who was kind enough to send me his copy of German Army Uniforms and Insignia 1933-1945--all the way from the UK! smile.gif This mod was inspired by several of the photographs in the book.

I put together a set of Heer uniform mods depicting the lightweight reed-green HBT tunics that were common in the Mediterraneanl. Two different sets really, for mid- and late-war units. I also threw in a couple little extras which you might be able to spot if you look carefully at the screenies. ;)

hbt1.jpg

hbt2.jpg

Dedicated to forumite Ricky77 who was kind enough to send me his copy of German Army Uniforms and Insignia 1933-1945--all the way from the UK! smile.gif This mod was inspired by several of the photographs in the book.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

i got em before you posted this. nice stuff as always. one question from another german set, should squad or weapon crew have the piping on the shoulder tabs?

Do you mean Waffenfarbe piping or NCO tape? If it's the tape then not necessarily.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

i got em before you posted this. nice stuff as always. one question from another german set, should squad or weapon crew have the piping on the shoulder tabs?

Do you mean Waffenfarbe piping or NCO tape? If it's the tape then not necessarily.

Originally posted by Lucho:

Hey JUJU: Your FG-42 mod for the StG-44 is great, especially how the soldiers carry them. It reminds me of how MG-42 were carried sometimes on the march. Do you have a modded MG42 for the StG44 slot?

Thanks Lucho. About the MG42/StG44 slot: If it were possible I'd probably have done it already, but the MG42 is simply too long to fit into that BMP's dimensions. Downscaling would solve this (tried that once, on a Lewis gun) but then it would just looks ridiculous.

Andrew, layers are my friends too. smile.gif

Originally posted by Lucho:

Hey JUJU: Your FG-42 mod for the StG-44 is great, especially how the soldiers carry them. It reminds me of how MG-42 were carried sometimes on the march. Do you have a modded MG42 for the StG44 slot?

Thanks Lucho. About the MG42/StG44 slot: If it were possible I'd probably have done it already, but the MG42 is simply too long to fit into that BMP's dimensions. Downscaling would solve this (tried that once, on a Lewis gun) but then it would just looks ridiculous.

Andrew, layers are my friends too. smile.gif