FACES

i am using a combo of mikeyd's and vossie's faces in cmak. in cmbb the upper range of face bmp numbers has collars on the neck for the late war uniforms that dont have collars on the torso or another way, neck collars.

has anyone found a pattern in cmak like the one in cmbb? or does the game just randomly pick a face like it does buildings.

CMAK doesn't have to contend with wrinkly old home guard units so that's no longer a consideration. And there are no high-collared uniforms on the Italian theater. I believe it's all pretty random. What CMAK does seem to do is better stick with the same face once it's assigned, so if your platoon leader's wearing glasses when you first start a game he seems more like to still be wearing glasses when you start the saved game the next day.

at least that's my impression