**Hi Res Tiger I Track Set Mod!!**

MikeyD

This one was fun to do!

-German heavy tank track set, Tiger I early pattern,

clean/muddy/snowy for both CMAK and CMBB

On the CMAK side of our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Here, finally, is much-needed replacement art for the default German heavy tank tracks. This track set covers all the heavies, from Ferdinands to JadgTigers, but most especially the Tiger I which is vital to both games.

Track grogs may notice that real Tiger Is have the left-side tracks mounted in the opposite direction of the right tracks. The asymmetric design can't be duplicated in-game so I settled for a believable if not absolutely faithful rendering. I hope you like it.

And also check out the PzIII/IV tracks I uploaded to the CMBB side of cmmods.com last week.

Here's screenshots from cmmods.com:

MikeyD's Tiger I Track Set

Thanks again Mikey, your mods improve a lot my battlefield.

This sort of little details is very important.

Sometimes I think how would be my battles without the tons of mods I have downloaded. Well, I have only to see the ancient CMBO screenshots to discover it. Modders are doing a lot to mantain my adiction to this game. Thanks!!

No no no! No criticism of BFC intended on my part at all!

The difference between their art and mine is THEY had 300 vehicles to produce on a deadline... from scratch! Me, I just work on this stuff to fill the time when there's nothing good on TV. If they did their work at the same pace I do mine we wouldn't have seen a complete CM game come out til 2007!