Calling Saturnin & MikeyD, modding your Mods

Must be having a 'seniors' moment, I can't find any of your email addys or PM so I'll post here..

Loved Saturnin's PzIIIs from CMBB, good thing I had them all before the great crash.

I've been refitting Saturnin's PzIIIJ so that all of the 'yellow' Ausf J short, short late, mid and late J's are now complete.

A lot of reworking to fit each Mark,

I've used MikeyD's running gear from his fabulous StuGs and reworked glacis, doors, bows, mantles and tickled other bits and pieces.

If its OK with you two, I'd like to upload them -with all due acknowledgement to Saturnin & MikeyD, to cmmod.

All these Mods work equally well in CMBB and CMAK (Italy)

If not,the mods will just sit happliy on my HD

I'll do the same treatment to the PzIIIL,M & N smile.gif

cheers HB

From Saturnin's readme:

Mod PZIII-L et PzIII-J (tardif) par Saturnin

Ce mod est bien évidemment gratuit...

Merci à tout le forum histoire d'AF pour leurs explications :

Merci Laurent ;) .

Merci spéciaux PDF

MAGNUS

GEMBLOUX (merci beaucoup pour ton aide logistique ;)

GORDON

Voila faites un geste laissez un petit mot ! smile.gif

Donnez votre avis, il n'y à rien de pire que de ne pas savoir. ;)

Samanne@wanadoo.fr

They look very good HB. Just a note to Mac users though (and I ran into this problem when I installed Saturnin's original CMBB models); Sat. used a slightly different pink in the wheels area and it needs to be adjusted slightly for Mac machines. Thanks to Panzermartin for pointing this out last year:

Originally posted by panzermartin:

If you have a paint program with a "color replacer" tool, you can fix this problem with a few double-clicks.It is due to the fact that Saturnin is using in his mods the pink R:255 G:7 B:255 which in a PC works fine and looks transparent in game, while in a mac

(which from what i've read somewhere in the forum is more sensitive in the pink color

ranges in game) doesn't work correctly.

The default pink color for transparency in CMBB is R:255 G:0 B:255.If you replace all the pink areas with this color ,the problem will be solved.

Hope this helps

Here is a "before" pic, before I used the Magic Wand Tool in Photoshop to fix it:

pinkypz3.jpg