New DAK stug IIIf late !

This will be uploaded in a few hours, so bear with me if you are looking for it at CMMODS

My first mod! Sort of........

With gautrek's permission I have renumbered his ETO yellow stug IIIf for CMAK use in the African theater.

-renumbered the bmps to load for Africa battles

-added Afrika Korps markings

-Optional recognition flag

Thought I would get my feet wet with my first mod by doing some slight alterations.

Thanks to Gautrek for permission!

-Cabe

DAKstug.jpg

withflag.jpg

oh, I only added the flag a the palm marking the rest is all Gautrek. But thanks for the compliments if you are referring to the flag and the palm marking, that's all I did.

I am working on small patch mods, mostly for recognition flags for DAK units that I like that have them missing.

I have uploaded:

This stug because there was only 1 other DAK stug in CMMMODS.

A flag patch for the German gun tractor

A flag patch for kublewagon

A flag patch for a SPW 251-1 I liked

I am sure I have found myself a new hobby as I plan to keep making flag patches for all the units that don't have them in DAK for people that prefer them. I might hit all the Italian mods as well.

My first major mod is the stummel in the other thread in this forum. That one I am learning trial and error to really get my feet wet and soak my legs, torso and head in. Slow going because I am probably over doing it. What I see on my bmp doesn't really make it in game, meaning I can spend 30 minutes on a bolted hatch and in game it looks great, but just touching it would have had the same effect.