Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The AI giveth and the AI taketh away.

MikeyD

Okay, telll me if this makes any sense to you.

Last night to test out my 88 mod I concocted a little QB. Brits vs Germans in 45. I play Brits (AI picks the units), AI plays Germans (I hand-select the units).

I'm suppsed to be facing a company of German infantry and 2 88s. I should know, I selected them myself. But ten turns into the game a fricken dive bomber appears and blows up one of my tanks! Where did that bomber come from? It was a 'Attack' game with the Brits attacking, so the Germans shouldn't have been allotted any extra points.

Anybody got any theories?

D'oh!

You've got a good point. I always click on the vehicle being attacked so I can see the aircraft designation, but I didn't this time. We might just be looking at a 'Friendly Fire" incident. Or maybe it was a fragging. The bomber pilot was having an affair with the tank commander's wife.

[ November 07, 2005, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]