Just a brief note

originally posted by kingjames:

Now if I can find the American Rangers, and paratroopers for my qb's I will be happy.

Hehe, had exactly the same problem. :D

No U.S. Rangers and airborne units in Africa - these are available exclusively in the Italian TO:

Rangers in Italy available from July '43 to Feb. '44.

Airborne in Italy available from July '43 to April '44.

As far as I know, anyway.

Originally posted by Hans:

If you need those Rangers just design your own scenarios. By advancing the date you can select your troops then change the date back. They will be there, QBs are not bad buts its the scenarios that are best.

I rarely play the western Allies in either CMBO or CMAK. There is not a specific "Ranger" unit type, is there?

Originally posted by V:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hans:

If you need those Rangers just design your own scenarios. By advancing the date you can select your troops then change the date back. They will be there, QBs are not bad buts its the scenarios that are best.

I rarely play the western Allies in either CMBO or CMAK. There is not a specific "Ranger" unit type, is there? </font>

Originally posted by Monks:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by V:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hans:

I rarely play the western Allies in either CMBO or CMAK. There is not a specific "Ranger" unit type, is there? </font>