Enjoying the CMAK forum

RevJack

Pre-ordered the game but I have a slow dail-up so I dont want to waste time trying to download the demo. Besides, I kind of like the anticipation of waiting for my copy of CMAK... ;) Anyway, just wanted to let all of you posters know that I am enjoying the wait a little more by reading all the interesting threads that are going on about CMAK esp. some of the aar's (thanks Shep and MD for a great idea) and the post on green troop penaltys have been very informative as have the posts on the tank differances....anyway thanks for making the wait for the game a lot more bearable

RevJack

RevJack, I'm sure there's one little thing that's eating you; one aspect of the demo that dosen't really come together for you, a forum member whose posts are like fingernails on a blackboard, or just general ennui. Please share it with us. We're compassionate as well as inquisitive. smile.gif