October 8th, 1944 - The 9th US Infantry Division in the Hurtgen Forest - Scenario

The scenario is now finished and beeing uploaded at SDII RHZ Death Factory #1

The scenario ZIP file contains a PDF file that offers a command map, the US player briefing and further notes.

Comments (or curses) welcomed! smile.gif

Edit: Deleted TPG link, since the server still hosted the old file unexpectedly! :rolleyes: Please anybody who downloaded from TPG lately, redo from SD2! SD2 hosts the correct file. Sorry for that. redface.gif

[ October 11, 2006, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: RockinHarry ]

Mods installed (and also my recommendation for battles taking place in germany and lowlands) is David´s ETO mod, J2D Fall Trees mod (excluding the hedge which does not quite work). Installed on top of this is my Pine Tree, Sandbag and Rough mods, available at CMMODS.

Supplementing mods is a Trenchpack mod and all the great uniforms stuff from AndrewFox! (they rock! :cool: )

Installing my Pine tree, sandbag and rough terrain mod I would call a requirement as otherwise you have the inappropiate italy looks. tongue.gif

Well, actually lots of stuff for playing a rather small scenario, but it´s really worth it! ;)

Dandelion,

Rockin Harry has got it right. I made a CMETO Fall game for October and November of 1944. The muddy roads are a mod I did of TomCMHQ's muddy winter roads (I should probably put them up at CMMODS). The American uniforms are AndrewTF's (The Great and Powerful)winter uniforms with the snow removed from the boots and renumbered for non-snow terrain. Did the same sort of stuff for the Germans, wearing winter jackets with the camo side out. Really is a different looking game from CMNormandy and CMETO. Rockin Harry's pine trees and shattered trees (rough terrain mod) well...Rock!

DavidI

David

Originally posted by David I:

RockinHarry,

There are a number of bitchin Fall scenarios including "Bidberg Heights" and "Rhino by the Horns" to name but two.

DavidI

thanks for the hint. I guess these are included in the ETO Fall scenario pack? Did not unzip yet for lack of time (playing). :rolleyes:

Currently preparing another mod (Vineyard) and scenario (Brits or canadians in "Op. Veritable"), so time is scarce usually. :(