Sequoia - ***Two New Mods Posted***

David, thanks for the Mods. As I've said before, they fill in a much needed gap for snow covered vehicles (which are more historical, I believe, than white washed in Italy and December '44 in the West).

Since you've asked, however, and since I am a mod-slut, the following German vehicles available in CMAK in December '44 still do not have a snow covered mod that I could find:

StuH42 (early)

StuG IIIG (early)

StuG IIIG (early Mid)

StuG IIIF

StuG IIIF (late)

StuG IIIF/8

Marder III®

Pz IVG (early)

Pz IVG

Pz IVF2

Elefant

Pz M15/42

Pz VD

Pz VD (late)

Pz IIIM(late)

Pz IIIN

Pz IIIN(late)

I'm sure it's possible a grog could make a case that one or more of the vehicles listed was not operational during a time when there was snow.

Again thanks for your previous work.

Sequoia,

Yep, those are the ones I didn't do. My intention was to only do the ones likely to be seen in Winter 44/45, these were getting to be pretty old ducks by then. That said, if you do run across one of these in a scenario let me know and I will try to get it to you.

DavidI

Thanks David, I mentioned the jeep because Wicky has done snow covered mods for most other allied vehicles. I'll be patient...must... stop... mod-slutting...must... stop.

[ May 05, 2006, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Sequoia ]