Is there enough interest

I have been in the process of making an online war using the cmak. i am about 75% done with the interface and such, but real life got in the way. its been about 8 months and i now am able to get things rolling again, but i wasnt sure how the community is still and if there would be even any interest in such a thing.

here is a quick overview. cmak would be used for all the ground combat, and i would use other platforms to simulate other aspects of the war. your unit would fight and be carried over much like a meta campaign but it will be a series of campaigns through the war. all moves will be determined by a chain of command for your nation,they will chose the theaters they wish to attack and supply and reinforcement.

this is a very very very very brief overview, i been working on the logistics for about 1 1/2 years and just wanted to know if worth the time to finish.

thank you all

for naval would be using fighting steel for surface combat and such. still looking at some other options. those would be simulated by me, players (naval commanders) would be able to assign ships to task forces and missions but as far as the actual fighting and such it would be simulated with the results being uploaded to site.

also if anyone can recommend any campaign tools for cmak i would be greatly thankful. i been out of the look a long time and dont know all the neat little tools that are out there for keeping track of campaign stuff.

the website will handle all that for a player but would be nice to have something that actually works with game or such to ease the file work.

[ July 23, 2007, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: pappy367 ]

it will be a chore, alot depends on the website and easy of info off and on it, working on the mysql stuff as we speak. the project is fleshed on on paper it will be the implementation that will be a bit tricky but with alot of the new web utilities and options that are around now that werent around a awhile ago, things should be a lot easier.

if anyone is interested in giving a hand or even just to talk to see what i am doing, please feel free to give me a yell at pappy367@comcast.net and we can schedule a time to talk in person or icq and such.

Thank you all, still looking for a good campaign tracking utility if anyone knows of one.