No Scenarios!!!

I think I must have unloaded the patch, to the wrong folder (i extracted it to the cmbo folder, and then dragged the new CM Icon onto my desktop), or set up the patch in a wrong way. Regardless, I have no access to the scenarios- all I have is Quick Battle options... somebody give me a hand, would you? Thanks in advance...

------------------

"Childhood's over the moment you know you're going to die." -The Crow

When you extract to the CMBO folder do you get the "cm v1.05 update" folder ? The COMBATMISSION.EXE v. 1.05 is actually in that folder and you have to move it from there to the root of the C:\PROGRAM FILES\CMBO directory. If you removed the COMBATMISSION.EXE file to the desktop (and not created a shortcut instead) then it will not be able to see the scenarios folder unless it to was on the desktop.

You need to make sure that the v. 1.05 of CM has been moved from the update folder (which is created when you run the Self-extracting zip) to the root of the CMBO directory. Then right click on the COMBATMISSION.EXE file and select Create Shortcut. This will create a shortcut to CM in the CMBO folder (and will have a little arrow in the bottom left side of the icon). Move this file to your desktop.

You can also create a shortcut by dragging the file to a new location, there should be a little arrow (like the icons have) underneath the cursor to indicate that you're creating a shortcut in a new location.