Why not the Cheery Waffle Thread?

I know this has been talked about before, but before the CM series goes to the new engine "why not a Cheery Waffle game"? I have been playing AC/DC's TNT so I think my favorite song* should go there too! My 2 cents....

*<small font>The poster assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the aforementioned statement</small font>.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you maggots done with Keke and Lurkur? They've disappeared off the face of the earth. Come to think of it, maybe the rest of you should follow them to wherever they've gone. <font size=5>GRARGHRARRGARHGRARRGHAARGH!!!</font size=5> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

This was my lame-arsed attempt

Redundant!

All your attempts are belong to lame-arsed.

Fix or do sumfink!

[edit]-Offered to our viewers as evidence that Axe is indeed a lame-arsed idjit, they just locked the other Thread!

Good news is that it proves they don't read these Threads!

[ April 22, 2004, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by no_one:

GRRGGAGAHAHGRGRHAHAHRGRAHHAGRGRHA :mad: :mad:

My god I feel like I'm surrounded by a heard of 8 year olds that are tugging at my sleeves asking "why not?"Close to half of all the thread topics start with 'why not' :eek:

Is this what anarchy in BF.C land is like? :scared: and :mad:

Why not send me the next turn? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

unfortunately the children of the dumb is always posting here

:mad:

With grammar like that, you've certainly qualified yourself. tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Much like Walled Robert weeps, so do my men. While their veritable arsenal of 5 panzerfausts seemed sufficient for anti tank work across a kilometer and a half of front, gamey Sharp wood splitting object 's artillery has removed the other two AT guns which were somewhat fundamental to this assumption. He now rolls billions and jillions of various sized vehicles in one big ball o' armor forward, hence the cause of weeping.

Edited because it lacked a :mad:

[ April 22, 2004, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Thermopylae ]

Maggotoids, the lot of you. :mad: Non TNT chuckin', why asking, goober stomping, gobstoppers!!!

Which maggot needs a game? Only the lame need apply, as both Aches and Smores are pelting me with unbelievably angriolized brain seeking shells.

Fortunately the lack of grey matter effectively negates most of it and I may survive to the end of the game. :mad: :mad: :mad:

This maggot needs a game maggot of maggots!!

Send one on in & prepare for a thrashing!

And in other news, Macey's younger brother returns home after spending a few years roaming New Zealand's high country......... 0,1445,145474,00.jpg

....and Aches and Aches is all washed up!

0,1445,145724,00.jpg