Combat Mission vs Pathway to Glory

Fuerte

I have played N-Gage Pathway to Glory recently. It is turn based ww2 game with about 6-8 soldiers on each side in online game. It does not really compare with Combat Mission, but it has some interesting design decisions that could be implemented in a future Combat Mission game:

1) You control each soldier individually

2) Each soldier can take control of any free (unmanned) vehicle or gun, and also leave control (you need only one man to drive and fire a tank...)

3) Soldiers are valuable, vehicles or guns are not per se, so that when the tank is about to explode, it is better to move your soldier to safe place

I can imagine that if the future Combat Mission game tracks each soldier individually, then the game will be much better.

in CMx2 there will have 1:1 man representation, but it you won't be able to control each individual man

as far as I can tell or interpret the command sceme will the the same as Cmx1 with less absolute control over units, but not by much (units themselves area targeting?) .