AndrewTF: Winter CW Uniform question

Andrew,

First off, I love all your mods. They're great!

But a question: I just downloaded the Commonwealth Uniform vol 2 pack and the Commonwealth Winter Uniform pack from CMMods, but I find that I still don't have winter gear for the Brits themselves. Canadians, New Zealanders, etc. all have gloves and jerkins in winter, but the boys from GB are still freezing.

The readme says that the Brits should be included. Am I missing something? (I installed normally, just overwriting everything.)

#1570 boy youre an old timer.

While we have Andrew's attention, i hope, to back pack or not to back pack?

While browsing through uniforms and mods from bo bb and ak looking for something USMC pacific, i notice back packs on some, not on others. Airborne has maybe chute packs and they had to carry all they could. AK ab hq and teams iirc units dont. didnt they jump too? Or do troops drop off their packs when close to the potential battle zone? How about ME's, theoretically long marchs against unknown enemies? wouldnt they have to carry their supplies with them?

help me grogs before i mod.

Thanks, Andrew!

#1570 boy youre an old timer.

Yep. Been around since the beta CMBO beta demo. Why, when I was your age we didn't have all these fancy-schmancy full-color polygonal modslut whatnots! We were lucky to get vector graphics in 4-color EGA. You could see the pixels like bricks on a cat! Sometimes we had to make do with Pattons dressed up like Panthers and filmed through gauze to hide the cardboard! And you know what? We were *grateful!* grumble grumble grumble...

I've just downloaded & installed your updated CW winter uniform mod. Thanks again for another great one. Don't know what we'd do without modders like you smile.gif . Our little 3-D troops would have to go into winter quarters or freeze their *sses off :eek: ! Just one quick question. I downloaded your CW winter uniforms that you released a few days ago ( I can't remember the exact date but it was within the last 2 weeks anyway ). I'm keeping backup copies of everyone's mods in case I need to reinstall them. Can I safely get rid of the previous CW winter uniform zip ( downloaded several days ago ) now that I have your latest CW winter zip ( posted today at CMMODS )? I'm asking as there's no sense keeping two copies of the same mod.

Thanks.