Human Wave with No Russians?

Siege

Originally posted by Siege:

Was doing some digging in the CMAK demo BMP files, and BEHOLD There is a button for "Human Wave" in the correct woodgrain color scheme! Funny, I thought that would have been left behind with CMBB.

Explain?!?!

While you are at it, explain bmp 25300 to me. It has been in all three CM games and to my knowledge has never been used in the game itself.

...and I spent an hour looking for it. I should have known Dorosh would have had the answer for me immediately.

Just for that, Mr Dorosh, I'm going to send you some modded road intersection shots from CMBB that depict roads exactly as the computer sees them (2m x 2m grid). I thought the little project was quite interesting, and enlightening.

BTW, did you guys notice that taking the uniform bmps out of the folder gives black silhouettes (sp?) in CMAK, but white silhouettes (sp?) in CMBB? This means, with CMAK, I have to mod every single uniform bmp to get the white silhouettes I want. I like to be able to see my troops. :D

Treeburst155 out.