Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Grrr. How was the hurricane recipe, maggot?

You mean your water purification recipe? :confused:

Worked great. Like I said in Dave H's other favorite Thread, the blindness was only temporary. ;)

I think we'll probably have to keep purifying for quite some time, you know, get ready for Ivan. It could take months. :D

</font>

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Snarker, the recipe was pretty danged good. I look forward to using it again with Ivan, as Frances mostly missed us. Any excuse, as it were.

Bwahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm Gumby, Dambit!

A toast of pure water to my brave hurricane brother. We have met the slings and arrows of Mother Nature and emerge triumphant, proud, and highly intoxicated. :cool:

Bring on Ivan! I have slaughtered them by the hundreds on the plains of the Russian steppes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Of this I vow, no pure water for Ivan. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gotta go, the water is bubbling, that means it's ready. :cool:

Just to warn the playtesters on that campaign that the map has some incomplete patches (but nothing that will affect the first 3 or 4 battles) and the reinforcements stop coming after 3 battles - so only play the first 3, cos it ain't finished. I just want to know, primarily, if it is actually playable. It's 15 battles of 45 minutes apiece, on an 8km x 4km map. :D

Originally posted by Soddball:

I'm up for challenges from bitches of all kinds :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll take some of that hot TNT action, you frothing loon, but for God's sake something moderately sensible.

I'm curious to see if your "casualties are where it's at" approach translates to CMAK...

In other news ... busy Axe is, of course, a maggot :mad: And Dave is about to find out what Tigers can do to massed Shermans attacking brave Krauts hiding in foxholes :mad:

Teddy

Edited to add: I've managed to persuade a chum to convert Road To Moscow to CMAK. The map looks as gorgeous as it ever did and we're looking forward to replaying it without one of us having to suffer as the Russkies.

[ September 09, 2004, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

Just to warn the playtesters on that campaign that the map has some incomplete patches (but nothing that will affect the first 3 or 4 battles) and the reinforcements stop coming after 3 battles - so only play the first 3, cos it ain't finished. I just want to know, primarily, if it is actually playable. It's 15 battles of 45 minutes apiece, on an 8km x 4km map. :D

Is that all? And me thinking it was the full Italian campaign. Right off the bat, my system is jumping a bit - with trees off. I'll have to see how long the turns take. :mad: :mad:

It does look interesting though, and the map is a objet d'art.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

And me without my crampons. :mad: :mad:

So Axe, did you ever play Beach Volleyball?

You would make a helluva set-up guy.

*Invokes Mercy Rule and walks away* </font>

Ugh.

From the It <font size=5>really </font>sucks to be you files:

Wed Sep 8, 7:55 AM ET

THE HAGUE (Reuters) - A Dutch driver was covered in hundreds of liters of manure when a tank burst on a lorry carrying fertilizer, police said on Tuesday.

"It was a nice night ... so he probably opened his window when he stopped at a traffic light, and then -- (it) happened," said Dana Kragten, spokeswoman for police in rural Drenthe province. "The tank had a small window which burst, probably due to pressure ... The man said he had no time to back away his car or close his window."

Police said the man, whose car was sprayed with an estimated 1,700 liters (370 gallons) of liquid manure, escaped injury though his car had to be towed away.

More rain and wind from Frances, the maggotesse!! :mad: :mad:

My back yard is a swimming pool. The drainage basins are full. Some neighbors septic pumps can't keep up with the ground water infiltration and gave up the ghost.

I figured out a way to never have to worry about things like this again. Go here to learn how

Edit: (Hopping up and down on a manhole cover in a graveyard while counting) 1..2..3..4..5..6...7...8 :D

Silly maggots. :mad: :mad:

[ September 10, 2004, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Graaaagh!

Snarker has tricked you, and has eaten your brains - you have now joined the shambling, grey-skinned legions of the undead, along with everyone else who has ever visited this page.

Snarker the zombie has eaten 7 brains. Yours was a bit chewy.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

And the biggest one you've had yet!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Graaaagh!

Snarker has tricked you, and has eaten your brains - you have now joined the shambling, grey-skinned legions of the undead, along with everyone else who has ever visited this page.

</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font>