Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: ARGHARARhAGRHARGHRARAHGHG!!!!!! :mad:

Snorkley you turd-smeared twonk!! You can't even whine like a girl without editing it! You're a disgrace to the maggot wot birthifed you!! :mad:

Turns out to Maggots to whom I owe 'em - which is just Dave H. If any of you fothermuckers think I owe you a turn, you can spin on my mid digit, cuz none of these turns werk. I had something wet and hairy going with AxeaStoopidQuestion but I'm up for challenges from bitches of all kinds - apart from Tim the MaryQueen who can suck my plums. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: ANGRY OUT LOUD, MAGGOTS!!! :mad:

I want you all to know that I'm back in Scenario Building mode. Snograt has seen the latest gem, which should keep even the most turn-happy of you sedated for at least a year.

I'm rejigging the Cheery Waffle scenario to be a titanic clash between the finest of The Brood and the lowest cheesy helmet warriors of the Cesspool. There's some seriously bitter, angry molten TNT going around.

:mad: Let the Molten TNT fly!! :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I want you all to know that I'm back in Scenario Building mode. Snograt has seen the latest gem, which should keep even the most turn-happy of you sedated for at least a year.

I'm rejigging the Cheery Waffle scenario to be a titanic clash between the finest of The Brood and the lowest cheesy helmet warriors of the Cesspool. There's some seriously bitter, angry molten TNT going around.

:mad: Let the Molten TNT fly!! :mad:

So, who's the new girl? :mad:

What are you on about, you itchy-panted tramp? :mad:

My, my, what a foul mouthed little hussy you are. Your thong must be just a bit too tight for that wide ass of yours. :mad:

Now run along and knit some doilies or some such, which is more in line with your abilities. :rolleyes:

:mad: ALL YOUR HOT BABES ARE BELONG TO ME :mad:

I'll have you know that your wife's thong fits my wide arse fine.

:mad: If ya wants a whuppin', Boggsy, ya only has to beg. :mad:

That explains it. :rolleyes:

My wife's thongs are shoes you idjit. :mad:

You want a game? Send a set-up.

Maggette :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Right: sent out Soddie's latest to Ace. I'm not sure who's sicker - him for writing it, or us for playing it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

For those who want to know what something created in Soddball's basement looks like:

095.jpg

Originally posted by Snarker:

Grrr. How was the hurricane recipe, maggot?

You mean your water purification recipe? :confused:

Worked great. Like I said in Dave H's other favorite Thread, the blindness was only temporary. ;)

I think we'll probably have to keep purifying for quite some time, you know, get ready for Ivan. It could take months. :D

Oh yeah: :mad: :mad: :eek: :mad:

Turns out to all of you. If you didn't get one, that means you owe me one, maggot. :D:D Still no word from Keke, Thermopylae, and Lurkur on finishing the BDLRM. Keke had 23 turns completed of a 25+ turn battle. Anyone know whatever happened to our favorite uberFinn?

Let's see, what going on in PBEMs. Boo just had three Pz IVs shredded by my deadeye Shermans. I blame Boo for that fiasco. Teddy is about to find what massed Shermans can do to his German infantry hiding in foxholes. Stalin is hoping his FW190 can save his defending Germans from the relentless advance of my British tanks. Snarker wonders what happened to his defending Germans. My British airborn troops have taken more prisoners than I've ever seen before!

Robohn is being a particularly rude maggot by destroying my British armor and killing far too much infantry with his dug-in Italians. Someone remind me yet again - do not let tanks get too close to buildings. Soddball's BidbergHeights scenario is looking more like Inferno, with reinforcements arriving every other turn. Wubbits hasn't been able to get his attacking Germans through the snow and past my thinly stretched Americans. On the other hand, my men still can't identify two assault guns less than 100 meters distant.

Mike_the_wino may have been doing something in our game, but it's been so long since he sent a turn I can't remember what. Watsin & Crock must still be in England. Last, and certainly least, Mace is trying to figure how to get his jeeps to drive past my Panther in BDLRM. So far his drivers aren't having any of that! :D:D

Fiefdom, anyone?