Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

I do with the <small>penguiners</small> would keep their cereal posts in the other thread instead of making things soggy in here.

If Pong is so wonderful why do they have to come here in the first place?

Oh and my computer has crapped out again!! :( :mad: :( :mad: :rolleyes:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike:

I do with the <small>penguiners</small> would keep their cereal posts in the other thread instead of making things soggy in here.

Nithe lithp, Thailor boy.

If Pong is so wonderful why do they have to come here in the first place?

To show rodents like you some class. You know what class is, don't you? It's like that remedial shoe tying class you keep failing.

Oh and my computer has crapped out again!! :( :mad: :( :mad: :rolleyes:

(And the applause is deafening.)

Dear Boo hoo I have no idea what a remedial showe class is - perhaps you could inform us all, since you apparently know all about them?

And I'm glad you are deafened - now all we need to do to make you a model <small>penguin</small> is break your fingers and rip out your tongue - the only good <small>penguin</small> is one that can't hear, speak or type! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

<font size=300>I RETURN</font size=300>

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, were you gone? I must not have noticed. :D:D

I placed my order for a new monitor today, maggots. I decided to go ahead and get a really good one, and then upgrade the computer itself somewhere a few months down the line. It would make a great Christmas gift!

When I saw Top Gun at 14 I wanted to be a fighter pilot.

When I saw The Last Samurai at 32 today, I want to go feudal on someone's arse with a Bokken. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously, I think it would be fun to take Kendo.

And then go feudal. :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Dear Boo hoo I have no idea what a remedial showe class is

That's painfully apparent. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

AAR.jpg.jpg

Ha ha ha!! And you called me Draw Boy. Read it and weep, compliments of Bourbon and Diet Sprite Boy!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I called you Draw Boy. And Draw Boy it will be FOR EVER. In every game, I check the points and see what I need to do to just keep the game close.

BWAHAHA!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I have no idea what a "showe" is. Since you first mentioned it, why not enlighten the rest of us, you gum flapping, pointy-headed aria singer.

If I knew what it was I wouldn't have bothered asking you about it in the first place - I freely admit to not being a showe grog.

Now, if you are referring to a "remedial shoe tying class", which is what I DID mention, I will tell you that it is a class where they teach you how to tie your shoes because you were too monumentally thick headed to pick up on it back when you were 4 years old.

But, perhaps I'm being too cruel. Mayhap you never even saw your first pair of shoes until you were in your late teens. Say, third or fourth grade.

Why do you would think that everyone was taught in the same manner as you?

Are you challenging me, Sunny Jim?

No - but I know I'm challenging to you - since you're not much cop........

I think we can accomodate you quite well. My dance card is quite full, but I have no problem squeezing in a small set-up to go along with your miniscule capabilities.
So it'll be something too big for you then?

Expect it in the next day or so.

You'll recognize it because it'll be wearing a carnation.

Good oh - I need more colourful fodder.