Any news about Normandy building mods ?

Bogdan

Hi Gentlemen,

As you may know, Christmas is gently approaching now, and it's time for modders to think about the presents they'll have to make for the CM community :D

Seriously, I (and surelly many other guys around here) cannot wait for the release of the Normandy building mods. :cool:

Please post only good news here ! :D

Thank you !

(...and happy halloween)

I've finished the eight small buildings, and I'm currently making damaged versions. After that, the winter and winter damaged versions. I'll probably release them as the first installment, then a separate release for shacks and the large buildings in the distant future.

BFawlty:

Yes and no. CMBO buildings will mostly fit CMAK models, but there are a few pretty big issues. The main problem is there were no separate damage textures for CMBO. This means that when a building takes a certain amount of damage, it will switch to the default damaged building textures in CMAK.

Also, there were no shacks in CMBO, and the church model might be somewhat different.

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

I've finished the eight small buildings, and I'm currently making damaged versions. After that, the winter and winter damaged versions. I'll probably release them as the first installment, then a separate release for shacks and the large buildings in the distant future.

Thanks you for these precious informations smile.gif What about the big buildings ? I hardly can't wait for some screenies !

Keep up the VERY good work :cool: ;)

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Bogdan:

** shameless bump **

As those brilliant "Sealion" building mods are now available, any hope to see some nice modders getting interested about Normandy ?

Pretty please ? :Dsmile.gif

All four versions of the eight small buildings (summer, damaged, winter and winter damaged) are pretty much done. They should be available in a few days. I haven't really started on the tall buildings or shacks yet.

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

All four versions of the eight small buildings (summer, damaged, winter and winter damaged) are pretty much done. They should be available in a few days. I haven't really started on the tall buildings or shacks yet.

Fingers crossed ;)

and now some halftrack. i copied the files into the bmp directory, but they didnt over-write anything. whats up with that? i have installed some brilliant vehicle mods in the last few days, but the terrain ones all seem problematic. ones that worked include juju's hi-res tree base, and foxhole/craters, and someone's fall trees. everything else...either no, or i cant tell. some advice would be handy. the pics for some grass look great, but i cant tell if it works or what.

thanks

• 1 month later...