Horrible German translation, how about a patch (Schörner??)

AntEater

Hi, just got CMAK (CDV version)

The german translation of scenarios and unit names is horrible. First Battlefront puts such a work in historical accuracy, the CDV ruins it all!

There have been good translation/"WG" patches for CMBB, any plans for such a thing in CMAK?

I can live with "WGs" in the Med (the SS isnt really that important as on the east front in CMBB) but the "Panzer Recon" (in german) and "HMG" and similar deadly sins have to be changed. I would even recommend changing the allied units into their original english designations.

If somebody, Schörner or else, needs help, just tell me how and what is to be done and I will do my best.

smile.gif

AntEater,

yes i'll definately make a language-patch again.

Hard to stand the language-barbarity of CDV.

But because i don't have enough time at the moment, i wanna wait a few weeks until the first official patch will be out.

I'll also release a SS-patch for CMAK in the next weeks.

In the meanwhile you could use the old one: simply give the CMAK.exe the same name name, your CMBB.exe has, that works with the SS-patcher.

Don't forget to copy the wait.txt into the CMAK directory, too.