Ouch... Chq please

Gday...

I would guess this has been a topic b4

i tend to play small QB or 500-750 pt games is there a good reason that allied art is sooo expensive for the cost of a lot of it i could have a couple of 25 pounders or my own Batt of 3inch morters or a forest of 2 inch guess you know what i mean i have had CMAK etc for quite a while just never got round to asking after playing a chap who had 4 loads of art and inf to back him up made hell of a mess of my carriers and i beleave he paid about 39 pts for each spotter late italy any ideas to put an old guys mind to rest

Cheers

Originally posted by Rabidbvr:

Well thanks for the help... being dislexic and one arm in plaster made a bit of a diff i guess...

Sorry about the arm. I've been there. But you might have said something about it, you know, or simply waited until you are better.

In any event, best wishes for an early recovery.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rabidbvr:

Well thanks for the help... being dislexic and one arm in plaster made a bit of a diff i guess...

Sorry about the arm. I've been there. But you might have said something about it, you know, or simply waited until you are better.

In any event, best wishes for an early recovery.

Michael </font>

Bah! The 'Dyslexic, One Armed Poster' is simply an Australian variation on the 'Nigerian Email Scam'!

Do not fall for this Scam! Do not give helpful insights to this obvious fraud! Do not send him your bank account number, your SSN#, or your mother's maiden name!

He should at least give us an earnest of his intent.

Rabidbvr: What is your pet's name? Huh? Huh?!

Answer that, if you can!

arm's and leg's run or in the cat's limp as he only has three legs and his name is tripod... How is that for a family pet... (Think he lost it in Korea stepped on a mouse mine but he never talks about it)

fighting%20cats%20small.jpg

And thanks for the wish's Michael hope to have the cast of next week... Work still wants me to go to OZ after christmas so jumping in front of that bus was a waste of time.. will have to find a better excuse :)

Take Care All

Yours The Dyslexic,Nigerian,One Armed Poster'