Download problems at Scenario Depot ??

No bueño for me either...I tried several variations on the file name, including changing case.

Did Keith implement the feature to delete your own scenarios yet? Maybe those have been removed by the authors since some 50+ downloads have been made of Rune's latest.

While on the subject of the Senario Depot revamp...

What happened to the numerical rating system? My CM buddies and I don't get to play often; who has the time? But when we do, the numeric rating was the primary metric we used to sort out the wheat from the chaff in user-made senarios at the Depot. Why delete this feature?

Originally posted by Stingray:

Can not download some scenarios (Rune's & Han's latest cmak scenarios)from scenario depot.

I always get the message "Internet Explorer cannot find...."

However, I can download other scenarios.

Can somebody help ? :confused:

Thanks

There seems to be an issue with the author upload routine that did not exhibit itself during testing. I'm having to manually update these files.

Originally posted by GJK:

Did Keith implement the feature to delete your own scenarios yet? Maybe those have been removed by the authors since some 50+ downloads have been made of Rune's latest.

The delete feature is scheduled for SDv3.

Originally posted by Hpt. Lisse:

What happened to the numerical rating system? My CM buddies and I don't get to play often; who has the time? But when we do, the numeric rating was the primary metric we used to sort out the wheat from the chaff in user-made senarios at the Depot. Why delete this feature?

The rating were THE most controversial aspect of The Scenario Depot. Most auhtors agreed that the system simply didn't work, unfairly rated scenarios against each other (e.g., historical vs fictional), and the system was subject to "ballot box stuffing" and other corruptive influences. This topic has been debated numerous times in other threads, thus I will not go into the detailed reasoning. Simply suffice it to say that the Cumulative Rating System is dead, gone, and buried. Each review must stand on its own now.

Until someone can devise and help code a method by which every battle, operation, and map can be equally rated against one another, the current system will remain in place.