Century of Warfare (Combat Footage)

I don't know if any of you have noticed the recent commercials on the History Channel that Time Life has been doing about this 2 DVD set.

http://www.timelife.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=F9YYBkjOImCAlghxpF0UKlfkafiIXEoPmK0=?ProductSKU=19952&CategoryName=4

I was actually just wondering if anyone has seen this series or seen WWII documentaries by Time Life in general. Are they good quality with interesting WWII combat footage?

If their "Century of Warfare" is not worth it. What are some good WWII ground combat documentaries. I already own "World at War" by HBO any many WWII air war documentaries. Anyway, I'm looking for something more geared toward ground combat vs. the standard political/economical/strategic WWII documentaries.

Thanks

I've got the series on video, through time-life.

They're not bad.

Covers from WW1 to the first gulf war. Material on the two world wars form most of the videos.

The footage is good, but the discussion is mostly coached at a strategic level.

Mace

[ June 04, 2004, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]