**WHAT ABOUT THIS?*

Aristotoles,

No need to apologize or to delete the mod. If people enjoy it, by all means let them have it. Just try to be more careful in determining the origins of the BMPs you are working with, and document what your modding base was. For instance, it wouldn't hurt to explicitly acknowledge that your mod(s) were based on original BFC artwork, as opposed to "from scratch" or total redraws.

Given that mods often spur additional mods, it's important to maintain the provenance so that people are properly credited for their work.

Gordon

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

Enrichen...hmmm...I LIKE it!

A good cross breeding of "enrich" and "enliven"...

I like 'embiggen', as in 'his life embiggened us all'. A friend reminded me of the usage from a Simpson's episode.

For Americans in a position to go to Wendy's, next time you want to 'upsize' your fries and drink, don't let them make you use the horrible 'biggie size that'. Tell them you want your order 'embiggened'.

Originally posted by Salkin:

Thanks, guys....you just killed my last braincell.

//Salkin

Heading for the Master Goodale thread to join his equals

phhhffftt. Like you had one to begin with. Fecking Wallybob is stalking our thread looking for a game from you. Go make peace with your one true intellectual mate, and give all the rest of us a break from idiocy while you honeymoon.

Originally posted by ARISTOTELES:

Gordon, I sincerely don´t know how to say this. I feel so sorry not for mentioning you in the mod entry... I simply thought it was BFC´s so I didn´t. I have deleted the entry in cmmods and I feel so ashamed...

My apologies Gordon, it won´t happen again.

Goodbye.

Spoken like a gentleman.

Don't delete the Mod, you pillock, simply properly attribute it.

If I had a $1,000 for every time I've impinged on the intellectual property of a member of this Forum...I'd still be poor and starving and looking for my next drink.

What a load of tossers! Mind, I think some of the Modders have some actual ability.

But simply move in the right circles, lad. They're a very nice bunch of ego-maniacal obsessive lunatics, so far as I can tell. Email one of the nicer ones, learn the secret handshake, and Bjorn Stronginthearm's you uncle, eh?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Salkin:

Thanks, guys....you just killed my last braincell.

//Salkin

Heading for the Master Goodale thread to join his equals

phhhffftt. Like you had one to begin with. Fecking Wallybob is stalking our thread looking for a game from you. Go make peace with your one true intellectual mate, and give all the rest of us a break from idiocy while you honeymoon. </font>