ATF DAK CMMOS problem....

I'm having a problem with the CMMOS version of Andrew's DAK uniform mod. I can get it to install; no problem there, however I can seem to get CMMOS to switch between the olive & sun faded options. I've tried fiddling with the mod myself ( to see if whomever CMMOS'ed it made an error somewhere - no offense meant, I've screwed up enough DIY CMMOS mods myself ). I'd appreciate some help with this one please as I'm lost. :(

PS: Please & thanks. smile.gif

[ May 13, 2004, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

Hi Rob,

Mike is the one that has done all the uniform mods, so he would be the ideal person to ask. I did however take a look, and this you can try:

Line 5: #! Key atf_dak_fa

change to atf_dak_ol

and below this

change the SECOND option (the extension that follows beneath the second - #@ -

from atf_dak_ol to

atf_dak_fa

and right under this line add

atf_dak_ol

Mike has more knowledge about CMMOS than me, so I trust his ways. But this is the way I should have put it in the rule, and it should work.

Best regards

Gurra

Guys, bit of news. I have been doing field service for the last two weeks and by the end of the day I am totally destroyed. Let me look at this problem this weekend and when I figure out what i did wrong I will post an update. Sorry about any problems.

Mike

It doesn't seem to want to switch tank crews for me. I'll choose the sun faded option & I get sun faded infantry & panzergrenadiers but the vehicle crews remain dark olive.

I've also just d'led Juju's fall/winter tree bases for CMMOS & when I try to apply that mod I get the dreaded " Tbar out of progress range " message :mad: . It's kind of frustrating as I just spent over an hour getting it. Is it possible to use the " lo-res " feature for this mod once I get it to work? I'd like to as it would probably improve game performance somewhat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.