Interface portraits bmp list needed

Tarkus

Hello,

I am in the process of reworking the CMAK interface and I intend to redo the interface portraits as I did for CMBB .

My question is, does anyone have a clue as to what is the bmp mapping for the portraits?

Apparently the system is the same as in CMBB, with many different sets of portraits for one nation depending, I suppose, of the year and theater.

I recall a list made available on one of MD's sites that presented the same info in a neat table format for CMBB, and that was very helpful. Is there is any thing like that available for CMAK around ?

TIA

Tarkus

[ September 16, 2004, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Tarkus ]

Originally posted by junk2drive:

I sent you what I have, it is not much. I checked the file lists for cmmos. They only list the numbers, not a description. I suggest you get the ASL portrait mod. Unzip it into a folder so that you can look at the country and rank with the number.

My ASL mods mentioned here are available at the scenario depot under author name madorosh.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

I sent you what I have, it is not much.(...)

That will get me going for sure and provide a good start. Your USA file is very detailed, now I can focus on working the portraits.

The problem is then with Commonwealth troops/Poland/Free French. I suppose that if I follow the general line of theatre I should get pretty close (i.e. set 1 : North Africa, set 2 : Italy midwar set 3: italy late war).

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

My ASL mods mentioned here are available at the scenario depot under author name madorosh.

Downloaded that. It will also be of help, but I must admit I do have have the knowledge to instantly recognise all those ranks, and I do not possess ASL or uniform books for exact references...

Would you happen to know if the portraits for the Germans/Italians follow the exact same logic as in CMBB ? (say, for example, 501600 - 501604: Luftwaffe Airborne set #2) From what I saw, it does.

I'll try to have the sets thoroughly tested by uniform experts to correct any major errors. If any of you would like to help, drop me an email, I'll be needing knowledge here. The target date is late november for a beta set.

Thanks for your help