Photos of Italy

None of Santa Maria Infante. Since my interest was Kiwi I was a bit limited in what I took. For the record I have many of the Sangro/Orsogna area (100 odd), Cassino and surrounds (particularly Kiwi areas though)(200 odd), Florence and south of Florence (Paula Line but again mostly the Kiwi areas, though some SA)(100 odd), and the coast at Rimini (60 odd).

I would think these might be of use to scenario designers or terrain modders but also for general interest.

Incidentally they are mostly matches of wartime shots for upcoming articles in 'After the Battle Magazine'.

"Hi guys. I have about 1000 so you are going to have to be quite specific."--Ropey

Ropey, did you make it down to the Amalfi Coast? I would love to peruse and save any from this area (Salerno)--especially Battapaglia. Also, if you went to Gela, Sicily, send me as many as you can. Thanks--I too want to go within the next few years--God willing.

• 2 weeks later...

tooz, I did get to Amalfi but it pissed with rain for 4 days. I don't really have much that will be of specific use for a scenario, but a couple showing Salerno town. I'll send them but as thumbnails first.

[ July 19, 2004, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: ropey ]

Originally posted by ropey:

Hi Mike. No - took too long to finish a game. Now playing New Girlfriend Deluxe - just as time consuming but the gameplay is better. 8-)

That was one of the best reads ever on this forum. Thank you - that made my day.

BTW, where can I download that game? Any girlfriend grogs here?

I'm still playing an old version of "Blondes, zickiges Fräulein V4.3" ...

;)

Originally posted by Da Beginna:

BTW, where can I download that game? Any girlfriend grogs here?

I'm still playing an old version of "Blondes, zickiges Fräulein V4.3" ...

;)

Well, you could try one of the pay-for-play types. Though it could result in you suffering from a virus, so be sure to use a secure connection... also first check that there aren't any bugs.

Originally posted by ropey:

None of Santa Maria Infante. Since my interest was Kiwi I was a bit limited in what I took. For the record I have many of the Sangro/Orsogna area (100 odd), Cassino and surrounds (particularly Kiwi areas though)(200 odd), Florence and south of Florence (Paula Line but again mostly the Kiwi areas, though some SA)(100 odd), and the coast at Rimini (60 odd).

I would think these might be of use to scenario designers or terrain modders but also for general interest.

Incidentally they are mostly matches of wartime shots for upcoming articles in 'After the Battle Magazine'.

I can host however many of the pictures you'd like ropey.

Gyrene