Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Did Peng die in the "night of refreshing monkeys"?

...and if so, what's he known as now - I know I'll probably attract the wrath of the cesspool by stirring them from their ****-slinging contest but hey... it'll be worth it!

So um yeh, if anyone could shed some light on this it would be cool, and by cool I mean totally sweet!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

MrPeng is always with you, lad. You are never alone.

Does that mean he's a God? I thought You were the demi-god of the One True Thread. Would this Revelation (capitalized in deference to You) mean You are little more than a saint, or (more appropriately), a glorified alter boy?

Steve

Originally posted by BulletRat:

So after the Peng Challenge started he graduated to a Mr.?

He was always MrPeng. He is still Mr Peng to you.

He's only 'simply' Peng to his followers.

And the other Olde Ones, who sit patiently in the Wasteland with him, passing a bottle, waiting for the World to change.

Originally posted by BulletRat:

Is my name BulletToad? I think not, oh illiterate one.

And if I WAS a toad, I could not be drowned. :rolleyes:

Bloody hell. If you were a toad, you could easily be drowned. You're apparently thinking of frogs, who've much more to do with water than toads.

Not that it matters, because both are air breathing.

Both could be drowned by keeping them below water for an extended period. Just as one does with rats.

I cannot think of anything that would be more seasonal and cheery than keeping you below water for an extended period.

I addressed you as 'toad'. You are. I acknowledged your 'screen-name' by mentioning that we drown rodents. We do.

You need a wider exposure to and grasp of intelligence before you attempt to shuffle off the term 'illiterate' on me, oh infestation.

I'faith, he thinks a toad cannot drown.

Bloody pillock.