Tank Armor/Gun Comparisons

Hi, I am new to CMBB/CMAK and the technical specifications of various WWII tanks. I was wondering if they are any kind of tables to show a particular vehicle's survivability and killing-ability against other vehicles at certain ranges?

Yes there r. What u have to do is click on the tank and press enter. In the window it shows penetration ability at diffrent ranges and with diffrent kinds of ammo. There's also a table that shows how thick the armor is at diffrent places on the tank. U compare to that to an enemy tank's penetration vaule at the range the tank is away from urs. If the penetration value is higher than the thickness of the armor ur tank is pretty much dead. Hope this helps ;)

Yes, I know about this method. I was actually wondering if there was another means of doing this, perhaps a table someone created, without having to setup a scenario or QB in CMBB/AK with the tanks you would like to view. I was thinking maybe more in the form of listing strengths and weaknesses between two opposing tanks to give strategies when facing that opponent, instead of having to actually sight and target the opponent and get a "good, o.k., fair, etc" kill rating.