MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffles, Maggots, and Lost penguins

********begin communication*********

Blech. Work is worse than you lot right now. :mad: :mad: All turns of woe and misery out. Except to Nevermind. I shall send it in an hour or so. I hope you realize you're making me change CDs, you maggot you. :mad:

Gamey updates:

Becket is finding out why the Amis hated the Tiger so much. I am finding out why a lot of Amis hated the Sherman.

In our OP he is trying to get out of the rain but my numerous bunkers are already full -- of ammunition!! Ha ha ha!! :mad:

Snarker and I are dancing like two ducks on a hot plate in Soddball's Infernal. I think we've used up all combustibles and all the oxygen to boot. :mad:

Dave wreaked havoc on my less-than-uber flak wagons in the second turn of our tribute to mike_the_wino. Well, in name only. Otherwise I would have picked a couple of panzers. :mad:

Wallybob used his Greyhound(!) to distract my PzIV while his Sherman was prowling behind a building. I am not amused. :mad:

Boo, after sending my armored cars to Shermans 101 is about to enroll in Stugs 101.

Edward and I are playing a game. That is all I can say.

*********end communication***********

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

So what's up with the Axeman?

Is he having to really work for a living these days?

Another provincial election? :rolleyes:

A postal strike? :mad:

A moose stuck in a ditch? :eek:

Where is our ace reporter? :confused:

Office rearrangement. :mad: :mad: Daytime posting has had a serious monkeywrench thrown into it. :mad:

Who was the unlucky man I brutally butchered and ate with curry then? :confused: :mad: (Note to Spanker: lucky choice of flavour, I didn't ask him if he tasted like chicken beforehand).

I guess I should have first asked him if he was a Canadian and if he sucked royally at CM. :D :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hmmmm. Maybe to increase sales at our paper we need more "Sexclusives."

I could always tell you about the dream I had last night....

Or the time I had my pic taken when in bed with Menschy...

Or maybe the party in the Penthouse Suite, when Berli, Seanacoochie, Mensch and I played spin the bottle while eating pizza!! That mini bar seemed to be forever full..

Ahhhhhh those were the days...we really should do that again some day.

Should increase your sales by at least and extra copy or two.. :mad: :mad: :mad: