No Flammpanzers III at CMAK

TheCrow

From what I can tell so far they've been pretty scrupulous with their entry dates for armor (at least the Firefly and Elefant seem spot-on :D ). Perhaps these flammpanzers were rare enough to slip by unnoticed. No documentation equaled no vehicle. There's a couple other super-rare vehicle I would'a liked to see in the game too but the CD's already filled up.

Too bad adding new vehicles into a patch seems to be out of the question, judging from previous patches of earlier CMs.

Originally posted by TheCrow:

I have read than some of them took action at Italy, with the 16 and 26 Pzd.

Yeah, there were (at least) some with 26th Pz at Orsogna in December 1943. I don't know about other times and places.

Jon

Bump!

Seems than anybody like flammpanzer III :rolleyes:

I know than in CMAK would be much more vulnerable than CMBB due to 75mm and 6 pounders guns allied guns. But they fought at Italy with 6. PZ. (7 units), and 26 PZ. (14 units). Perhaps in other units. I would like to see at CMAK too.