One minute turn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Once opposing forces are in contact and shooting at each other, I spend half an hour to an hour on each turn of a 1000-point game, more or less evenly divided between watching the movie from the point of view of different units, both friendly and enemy, and plotting the next turn's moves. Not entirely realistic, I suppose, but that's how I like to do it.

Michael

Then how come you suck so much at the game? I suppose it's because at that turn rate you must get through 2 PBEM games a year.

Is this really Peng spillage as much as hard-up dweebs flocking like pidgeons because Kitty (if thats her real name) might be the only attractive female that they actually interact with?

Me thinks that MrPeng is actually Kitty. Or Kitty is really MrPeng. Take yer pick.

PS That Interested? response has scarred my memory for life.

Originally posted by Mr. Tittles:

Is this really Peng spillage as much as hard-up dweebs flocking like pidgeons because Kitty (if thats her real name) might be the only attractive female that they actually interact with?

Me thinks that MrPeng is actually Kitty. Or Kitty is really MrPeng. Take yer pick.

PS That Interested? response has scarred my memory for life.

Nope. My real name's Debbi.

Kitty

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Once opposing forces are in contact and shooting at each other, I spend half an hour to an hour on each turn of a 1000-point game, more or less evenly divided between watching the movie from the point of view of different units, both friendly and enemy, and plotting the next turn's moves. Not entirely realistic, I suppose, but that's how I like to do it.

Michael

Then how come you suck so much at the game? I suppose it's because at that turn rate you must get through 2 PBEM games a year. </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

My real name's Debbi.

"Debbi"? "Debbi"???!!!

OMG. I shall have to open a fresh bottle of Olde Rotgut to try to erase the memory of that. Don't worry dear, your horrible secret is safe with me. I wouldn't dream of repeating that anywhere. [Debbi...?]

Michael

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

My real name's Debbi.

"Debbi"? "Debbi"???!!!

OMG. I shall have to open a fresh bottle of Olde Rotgut to try to erase the memory of that. Don't worry dear, your horrible secret is safe with me. I wouldn't dream of repeating that anywhere. [Debbi...?]

Michael </font>

My real name's Debbi.

"Debbi"? "Debbi"???!!!

Michael </font>

My real name's Debbi.

"Debbi"? "Debbi"???!!!

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I had a girlfriend named Debbi.

She broke my heart.

I too once knew a girl named Debbi long years ago. She had a magnificent pair of hooters and gave me a couple outstanding lays. But then, she was balling practically everybody at the time, so I don't know if that counts. I wonder if it could have been the same girl?

Michael

Originally posted by Snarker:

"Eris", as in the Greek goddess of chaos seems appropriate.

Duly noted. But not quite as musical as is called for I think. As long as we are in a classical mood, Hebe has some interesting implications, and sounds good as well.

But let's have some more suggestions.

Michael

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I had a girlfriend named Debbi.

She broke my heart.

I too once knew a girl named Debbi long years ago. She had a magnificent pair of hooters and gave me a couple outstanding lays. But then, she was balling practically everybody at the time, so I don't know if that counts. I wonder if it could have been the same girl?

Michael </font>

*flees*

Tsk, tsk. I am very disappointed in you, Kitty. I had thought you were made of sterner stuff. Here I had visions of you strapping on your skis for 40 miles cross-country every morning before breakfast, your trusty Kragg-Jorgenson strapped across your shoulders in hopes of encountering a bear...

I see I shall have to mail you a white feather. Sad, so sad.

Michael

Piddles, you really need to work on this envy thing you have or it will lead to the complete unraveling of the last pathetic shreds of intellect remaining to you after those marathon bouts of googlebation you indulge in. Buck up, lad. You can kick the habit if you really try.

Michael

This thread is so over.

Emrys, you watch yourself around a Lady of the 'Pool. You're a bit on the edge with me, lad.

Mr Tittles, work out your post-neutering angst somewhere else. We would feel your pain if...no, wait, we wouldn't. I wish I had a wide-screen, Collector's Edition DVD of your pain. I'd watch it every Friday night, with refreshments to not exceed $4 for any given bottle and hotwings.

Kitty...oh, well, do what you will. You will anyways.

Moderators, please put a bullet in this bugger. The actual topic has already moved on.

Grandma Seanachai. Has a nice ring to it. Or Granny Seanachai??... I think I like that better!

Granny Seanachai: This thread is so over!!

{I like when old people use youngish lingo. Funny.}

Granny Seanachai: Wheres the BEEF?? Where's the Moderator??? Where's my TEETH????

[ December 18, 2003, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Tittles ]