Mines. Why'd it have to be mines ?

Originally posted by v42below:

They never surrendered, in fact, the only way to kill them was to charge them one-on-one with a Tiger, thus prompting them to charge under the tank and detonate the heavy explosives strapped to their bodies, with a mighty cry "Long live the Motherland. Long live Comrade Stalin!"".

That wouldn't work! It'd take two of you bloody Russians to figure out how to set off the detonator, with a commissar along to make sure you got the rallying cry correct.

It'd be one Tiger tank to kill every three Russians. Be fair!

And, er, Mr. Krupp fella, all kidding aside, ever take a look at the surrender stats for German troops on the Western Front (to use the cliche)? It didn't take 2 to 1 odds to achieve all of those.

Your generalization was more than a bit along the lines of 'Italian troops were incompetent and cowardly', 'the French surrendered rather than miss lunch', and 'Australian troops were known for attacking settlers and eating babies'.

No, wait! One of those statements actually involves dingoes. I'll leave it up to you which one to apply it to.

[ June 26, 2004, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Spears:

doesnt matter how i write it, you understand the general idea, so sean, is life that bad ey? dont take it to heart, its bad for you, that may fail also ;)

Well, yes, lad, I do understand what you're saying, mostly. But that's only because of my vast intellect, overwhelming patience, and sheer bloody-mindedness.

It's just that you'll do so much better if you get off your knees and stop scrawling your posts in the dirt with a stick. Mind, we're happy that you're not simply squatting and finger painting them on the wall with your own waste, but it still makes you look like a lazy and stupid pillock, and that can't be the face you want to present, is it? Not amongst all these very canny and well-spoken individuals discussing history, weapons, and war-gaming? Eh?

Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You're smoking your own belly-button lint again, aren't you?

That'll stain your teeth.

NEVER clean out your belly-button. If you get lost, you can use the dry lint therein to start a fire.

(Eewwwwwww) </font>