CMBB->CMAK JagdPanzer Mod Compatibility

Ive dled a JagdPanzer mod made for CMBB and was wondering if it would work for CMAK? I was gonna experiment to find out but its bmp's are numbered different in CMAK. To our beloved modders out there, can somebody tell me which bmp's the JagdPanzer uses in CMAK?

Originally posted by junk2drive:

go here

Band of Brothers website excel charts of bmp numbers

microsoft has a free excel viewer if you dont have excel or works on your pc

I'm getting a "File not found" error for the zipped charts. I'd like to see if I could adapt my never-released CMBB JgdPzr IV mod to the CMAK model, but I gotta know which BMPs they are first! smile.gif

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

No it doesnt work... there are more bmp files for the jagdpanzerIV and the Hetzer in CMAK than CMBB (unfortunately, since i dont really like the jpzIV in CMAK)

Right... I was thinking of the Jagdpanther for some reason. redface.gif

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by junk2drive:

go here

I'm getting a "File not found" error for the zipped charts. I'd like to see if I could adapt my never-released CMBB JgdPzr IV mod to the CMAK model, but I gotta know which BMPs they are first! smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by mike8g:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by junk2drive:

go here

I'm getting a "File not found" error for the zipped charts. I'd like to see if I could adapt my never-released CMBB JgdPzr IV mod to the CMAK model, but I gotta know which BMPs they are first! smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Thanks Mike! I've found the BMPs and compared them to my mod and no, it's not going to be quick or easy, but it's doable. Stay tuned... smile.gif

I think i worded that wrong, i wasn't trying to imply it would be quick or easy to adapt a CMBB mod over to CMAK. I was referring to simply renumbering the bmp's and boom, all done. I remember reading a post awhile back from a modder, forgot who it was, that was adapting alot of mods from CMBO->CMBB. He basically said that it can be a major pain in the ass to adapt mods.

Good to hear your on it Andrew, love your work, i'll certainly stay tuned.

Originally posted by Måkjager:

The Jagdpanzer IV in CMBO and CMBB share the same 3D model. For CMAK Dan and the crew made new 3D models afaicr with some extra bmps for detailing.

Regards

Måkjager

Ah, so thats the reason. Its always good to hear about them making improvements to the 3D models.

Actually Makjager, your "Hi-res Tri colour Ambush scheme with Zimmerit texture MOD for the JgPzIV and PzIV/70 vehicles in CMBO / CMBB" was the one i was gonna try and use in CMAK.