**Now for a BRITISH Stuart M5A1 mod! (MkVI)**

Getting close to the end of this project:

- British Stuart MkVI (M5A1) for CMAK

Found at you-know-where:

www.cmmods.com

More than just a paint job on the previous American M5A1. There’s a couple little detail differences between the U.S. and Brit vehicles, I was just having too much fun playing to keep the mods exactly the same.

Screenshot:

StuartVI.jpg

Grouser. The original term was nautical:

"An iron-pointed pile or timber attached to a boat or other floating object as a means of anchorage or of keeping the object in position."

For armor its an attachment to the tracks that improves handling over mud and ice, rather like cleats on golf shoes and about as inappropriate on paved surfaces too! On Stuart M5A1 tanks these are stored against the turret side when not actually fitted to the tracks (one cleat every 5 track links or something like that?)

Turret%20RightWebPb100014.jpg

TurretTopWebPb100033.jpg

MikeyD,

I wanted to compliment you, yet again, for this and the American Stuart mods. The options allowed me to set up my Stuarts for CMAK with circled stars, CMNormandy with plain stars, and CMETO with grousers. One vehicle - three different looks, totally cool.

Again,

Thanks.

DavidI