Francophile Modder Needed

I guess too ...IMHO

Hi Junk2Drive, sorry with this late reply but I've some problem with my phone line. Yes it is a very ambitious project to mod a new French tank with a crusader tank, I know in the past some people try to redo some tanks,(I've tried but without succes as the Grant become B1)MikeyD, Andrew Fox can to tell you that's very difficult way to fit the right polygons and work properly in the game. Obviously I hope so Battlefront add in CMx2 a possibility to do that. (Maybe a Mod editor) Cheerio Pat.

There is new hope.

I just found this freeware Paint.Net

http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

"Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows XP or 2000. Paint.NET is jointly developed at Washington State University with additional help from Microsoft, and is meant to be a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with all Windows operating systems. The programming language used to create Paint.NET is C#, with GDI+ extensions.

Paint.NET has many of the powerful features that expensive commercial applications have, including the ability to use layers. This is the second semester that Paint.NET has been a project at Washington State University, and we have the goal of adding as much functionality as expensive commercial applications provide, but of course, for free! In the spirit of all this freedom, we welcome any suggestions, as well as provide the source code free of charge for anyone who wishes to tinker with it. Please explore this website, download the software and try out many of the things you would do on those expensive commercial applications. "

I tried it with a gun shield and a camo bmp, adding a layer. I did it. tongue.gif

That is something I could not do with PSP.