Does sneak ability work on move mode?

I have a question. If I have a platoon leader with stealth ability and his infantry is within range, is this infantry fortified with stealth capabilities even when they are “moving” status. Or does this only apply to sneak mode? How about run mode? I have read the document but I only seen a statement that said it applies to sneak mode.

Based on three years of playing these game, I am absolutely sure Stealth bonus applies to Move, Move to Contact, and Sneak modes. It also improves units' ability to remain unspotted when not moving -- this is especially important if you're trying to hide in marginal cover. It might apply to Run, Advance, and Assault modes as well, but these forms of movement are very Unstealthy to start with; a stealth "Bonus" isn't going to make much of a difference if you're sprinting at top speed, or charging forward, guns blazing. . .

Cheers,

YD