Looking for Opponents!

IronSapper

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Since that is the case, I have unlocked the thread. Enjoy!

Since this thread has largely run its course, do not miss this priceless opportunity to mock Grog Dorosh before the Moderators lock it.

How many people feel that Dorosh is over-modeled on the Forum?

And shouldn't a much higher 'rarity' factor be added to Dorosh postings, in the interest of Forum balance?

I think the thread has prob ran its course. I received some good links for gamers.

Like Steiner said the OF forum is not that obvious if you look at the forums and see your game at the top you go in and none of the sub CMAK forums list the OF forum.

So indeed this thread should be used.

1. to thank the guys that gave feedback!

2. to show Dorosh that his initial response was was arrogant. You could have pointed the OF forum in a more subtle way. Or you could have been an ASS like you were! hehe

No hard feelings lol you can lock it or delete it!

Originally posted by IronSapper:

Or you could have been an ASS like you were! hehe

Now now, I insist that our Michael get more than three letters to write him down!

He's a sensitive soul, our Michael. A tender plant. Besides, you'll annoy the Donkey, handing out his epitaph to all and sundry.

Besides, a short burst of arrogance from Grog Dorosh is like a hug welcoming you to the Forum!

Oh, and on that note, Welcome to the Forum!

Perhaps you'd care to send me a card, postcard, or letter filled with your hatred of me? If it's not too much trouble, that is. I can send you my address, if you're interested?

It's been such a dreadfully long time since the last postcard...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by IronSapper:

Or you could have been an ASS like you were! hehe

Now now, I insist that our Michael get more than three letters to write him down!

He's a sensitive soul, our Michael. A tender plant. Besides, you'll annoy the Donkey, handing out his epitaph to all and sundry.

Besides, a short burst of arrogance from Grog Dorosh is like a hug welcoming you to the Forum!

Oh, and on that note, Welcome to the Forum!

Perhaps you'd care to send me a card, postcard, or letter filled with your hatred of me? If it's not too much trouble, that is. I can send you my address, if you're interested?

It's been such a dreadfully long time since the last postcard... </font>

The Opponent Finder Forum is one of the BFC forums. Look a little further down the Forums main page.

Grog Dorosh cannot lock threads.

The only appropriate use of this Forum is to abuse Grog Dorosh.

'Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!....' tongue.gif

Welcome aboard Iron Sapper!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

<font size=0>well if that isn't the gnome calling the midget "short"...</font>

Yes, but I don't have any standards to maintain. I wasn't tapped to be one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso, after all.

Besides, my call for 'general hatred' could only go on for so long. I find it much easier now to greet new arrivals with a courteous, personal request for hatred.

I like to think it makes me the 'natural' choice for their hatred.

IronSapper, please ignore Grog Dorosh's bid to make you his personal Mortal Enemy. It's just a bit of sibling rivalry he hasn't worked through with Michael Emrys, aka 'Famine'.

IronSapper, please ignore Grog Dorosh's bid to make you his personal Mortal Enemy.

I think Dorosh's reputation proceeds him, that's the only reason I can think of for IronSapper to be carrying the Shotty, as per his picture in the profile.

Anyhow IronSapper, welcome to the wild and zany world that is Combat Mission. smile.gif

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

<font size=0>well if that isn't the gnome calling the midget "short"...</font>

Yes, but I don't have any standards to maintain. I wasn't tapped to be one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso, after all.

Besides, my call for 'general hatred' could only go on for so long. I find it much easier now to greet new arrivals with a courteous, personal request for hatred.

I like to think it makes me the 'natural' choice for their hatred.

IronSapper, please ignore Grog Dorosh's bid to make you his personal Mortal Enemy. It's just a bit of sibling rivalry he hasn't worked through with Michael Emrys, aka 'Famine'. </font>

Besides, my call for 'general hatred' could only

go on for so long.

Why does it have to be "General Hatred"? I'm sick of this upper class, senior officer sense of superiority. What's wrong with private or sergeant hatred? Or even lieutenant hatred? tongue.gif