Anyone else place an order Nov 30th and still awaiting their copy, like me?

I ordered 2 copies of CMAK on 11/30/04 to give as Xmas presents, got the confirmation email that the order was successfully placed and here I am still waiting. :(

Aparently Matt wrote me and stated there was a problem at the shipper for all orders placed on 11/30/04.

So here I sit, still waiting in Florida, and was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

This is why I hate buying software by ordering over the net. Give me a retail store any day of the week over this aggravation. :rolleyes:

hi, i personally have purchased all the cm games over the net and all have turned up in New Zealand within 7 days, very efficient i thought but their must have been a stuffup in your case. did you recieve an e-mail with order completed?. If not you may wish to conatact battlefront admin and tell them your story.

Hello Charlie901, sorry to hear that! Considering that we have a history of years of flawless delivery via mail-order, I guess you really have bad luck here. I know that this doesn't really change anything, but just wanted to point this out. I guess it's the same as if you purchase a game from a retail store and find the box empty smile.gif (happened to me)

Anyway, Matt has been working over the holidays to solve the issues with the 11/30 orders, so hopefully things should be resolved by now and the game in the mail to you.

Martin

Originally posted by sasnz:

hi, i personally have purchased all the cm games over the net and all have turned up in New Zealand within 7 days, very efficient i thought but their must have been a stuffup in your case. did you recieve an e-mail with order completed?. If not you may wish to conatact battlefront admin and tell them your story.

Yup my order was confirmed and supposedly Matt is working on it for me, cause even after the snafu was caught and corrected I still should have received my copies by now. :confused:

Originally posted by Charlie901:

Anyone else place an order Nov 30th and still awaiting their copy, like me?

Like you? We haven't even been introduced.

Nyuck Nyuck. :D

btw it took 7 weeks for CMBO to arrive in my hot, sweaty hands (a few of us Aussies bulk ordered direct, and something happened to the shipment).

However, we got excellent service here and everything was sorted out. Why the guys even waived the postage.

The guys always get my thumbs up.

Mace