Using the Mods

You'll need the Mac Mod Manager that can be found at CMHQ (under 3rd Party Mods in the left hand column). Basically all the mods come as zipped BMPs & WAVs. The Mod Manager should allow you to import the BMPs into a Mac Resource File. Since I don't use it I'm not sure if it converts the WAV audio files into a Mac compatible format (AIFF ?) or not (for import into another Resource File).

Check out the readme for MCM3 (Mac CM Mod Manager) at CMHQ. MCM3 supports mac sounds, so you have to use SoundApp or somethign similar to convert the WAVs to mac sound format first, but they do work.

let me know what you think of MCM3, looking at ways to improve it for CM2

Oh, you may need the file typer programs from CMHQ as well (check out mac mod manager if they arent listed separately), as some mac users had trouble recognizing the bmps..

there's also a patch for MDMP-1 at CMHQ, but you can use MCM3 to convert the PC files instead.

best of luck, email me if you have questions

dave