*Mod request* JPz4's& Pz4/70(A&V) for AK

To all the modder gods: This pic shows some select JPz IV's and the IV/70 (A & V) mods from 'BB with I think a most beautiful camo pattern. The original author of this mod must have been lost in the "CMMODS crash of 200?" because the models don't exist on the site anymore. Anyone know the author perhaps? The IV 70 (V) version isn't available in 'AK but these 'BB mods sure looks pretty smile.gif {Unfortunately, the 'BB models don't fit with the 'AK ones at present}. Would be nice to see a similar version in 'AK. I like my AFVs a little dirty and dusty. Any takers?

jpz&pz4bb.jpg

[ March 25, 2005, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: _UXcva ]

Those look like Gordon Molek's work, but I could be wrong.

I modded all the Jagdpanzer IVs included in CMAK. I'm pretty sure the IV/70 version is available in CMAK, since it has some specific textures to set it apart from the normal Jagdpanzer IV (and JPIV early). My mods don't look like that, though so they might not be what you desire. They can be found at http://www.cmmods.com/ , which seems to be unavailable right now.

Originally posted by ExplodingMonkey:

Those are Gordons from CMBO.

It's a little bit more complicated smile.gif

Original artwork in some parts (hullside with tracks, engine cover) came from Fernando - from his Pz IV mod.

Then I used that graphics and created a JPz IV mod for CMBO in ambush color scheme.

The next steps were taken by Gordon E. Molek:

He used my ambush colored mod and made a plain yellow version. This basic version was used to create a winter mod and the version shown in the above pics.

Marcus