CMAK Winter Mods please !!!

Hi,

Last I played the scenario "Western Spaghetti", and WHAT ! the snow is here but the trees has their leaves and there is no snow over them.

Anyone is working on that ?

Moreover, it would be nice to have winter Mods for infantry and vehicles. Unfortunately, I don't have time to work on that smile.gif , so Modders, have you got any interesting previews over that ? smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Paulus

Personally I don't see the point of the winter mod for CMAK. Not all that much fighting in snow done in the Med. I would be far more pleased if the modders all decided to change all snow to extreme muddiness. And made extra muddy vehicles to match. Basically taking out the snow and replacing it with mud graphically.

That would be good.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

Personally I don't see the point of the winter mod for CMAK. Not all that much fighting in snow done in the Med. I would be far more pleased if the modders all decided to change all snow to extreme muddiness. And made extra muddy vehicles to match. Basically taking out the snow and replacing it with mud graphically.

That would be good.

yep i agree with you ;) will be better

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

That would be good.

Here's some snow for you, (or maybe it's parmesan cheese ;) )

00200517.jpg

Riva Ridge, in the Northern Appenines, where the American 10th Mountain Division engaged in some bitter fighting with the Germans in February, 1945. Lots of good scenario fodder, I would think. smile.gif

On this note, what I think would be really useful is a patchy "light snow" terrain mod, not unlike that created by Thomas Klimisch in his amazing Battle of the Bulge mod for CMBO.