The Cheery Waffle thread: some assembly required, Master Goodale NOT included

Speaking of non ruling maggot Axe :mad: , why haven't the mindless british imperialist dogs (plus colonial bootlickers) decided to keep advancing? You only have an Armored Corps, I realize, but surely thats not an excuse not to send a turn. GRAAARGGGGGH. :mad:

Attention all maggots and lower forms of life occupying this thread; a message from your superior: This was a test GRAAARGGGGGH, in the event of a real GRAAARGGGGGH, it would have been much longer, followed something a bit more vitrolic, and had far more of these :mad: buggers.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Your 'massive horde' is less massive now.

Memo

To: Field commanders

One to one losses on the Ost Front are not only unacceptable, they are unsustainable. </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Your 'massive horde' is less massive now.

Memo

To: Field commanders

One to one losses on the Ost Front are not only unacceptable, they are unsustainable. </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Nah, they'll just send you to Barrie, Ontario. *shudder* The black hole out of which no light escapes, and apparently no turns either.

That works out just fine for someone with a mug like mine. :mad: :mad:

blackhole.jpg

[ April 17, 2004, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

It went out this morning with a note sumfink like "You celebrate very strange things." Or sumfink. Barrie must be an internet black hole. Resending.

Oh, yeah. 80 degrees here. Real degrees, not that Celcius stuff that always makes me feel cold. Room temperature is 20 degrees. Brrrr.

Originally posted by Snarker:

It went out this morning with a note sumfink like "You celebrate very strange things." Or sumfink. Barrie must be an internet black hole. Resending.

My PBEM helper file says I sent YOU one this morning at 9:56 a.m. Resent with extreme prejudice. :mad:

Put together the new barbecue Thursday. Had steak last night, grilled porkchops marinated with grated ginger and soy sauce tonight and tommorow cedar planked salmon with fresh dill and shallots.

That must be why you haven't sent me a setup yet :mad:

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Put together the new barbecue Thursday. Had steak last night, grilled porkchops marinated with grated ginger and soy sauce tonight and tommorow cedar planked salmon with fresh dill and shallots.

That must be why you haven't sent me a setup yet :mad: </font>

<font size=5>Good Afternoon, Maggots!!</font size=5>

Back from a short vacation now and I'm ready for some serious TNT chucking. Since no_one and Mike are the only two maggots to send turns in the past week, I guess my TNT chucking will be limited to them. Soddball, Keke, and Becket all seem to be MIA. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

I'm looking for a map with really good defensive terrain for my next BDLRM tournament. My plan is to once again set up a defense against an unknown attacking force. That way I get to play the identical defense against several wildly variable attackers. Unlike my experience last year with puny German AT guns and unkillable KV1s and T-34s, this time I plan to beg Becket for a bit more defensive punch. GRARGHRARRGRGHARRGH!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

<font size=5>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font size=5>

Count me in for this round Dave.

Originally posted by no_one:

Whats this about a tourney?? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

I'd give it a go. what size map do you want. I know a good one, but its kinda big :mad: . 1km x 1km I think, maybe 1200...

{edited for :mad: }

All right, that's the kind of response I'm looking for. First a bit of explanation. This is my second annual Beat Dave Like a Rented Mule or BDLRM tourney. Last year I played the same (really poor) German defense against eight or nine Soviet attackers. The Soviets only had 20 minutes for their attack. The suave Teddy Windsor walked away with the most lopsided victory. I managed a couple of draws and even one minor victory, but mainly I lost big time. I think I was on the receiving end of every Soviet weapon system of the war. I had a great time seeing the different unit selections and the different tactics used by the various players.

I'm picturing this battle in Italy. I think this time the Allied player's goals will be to capture one large flag and to exit units off the map. My Germans will be a mish-mash rear guard force, trying to stop or at least slow the Allied push. The time frame will have to be relatively short (20 to 25 minutes), so the map can't be too large. I'm hoping the Allied player will be able to choose from any CMAK units.

Sound okay so far? :D:D:D

Madmatt has made my day.

And so have Slapdragon and Mace.

I need to lie down. The world has suddenly stopped making sense.

Hey, you're supposed to stay out of the GF!!! :mad: :mad: Or are you going to deny that you posted there? tongue.gif :mad:

I'll save your punishment for whenever you send me the next turn. :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Madmatt has made my day.

And so have Slapdragon and Mace.

I need to lie down. The world has suddenly stopped making sense.

Hey, you're supposed to stay out of the GF!!! :mad: :mad: Or are you going to deny that you posted there? tongue.gif :mad: </font>