Sdkfz 10/4 - 10/5 ---> some questions...

Right now in CM:BB the Sdkfz 10/4 does only fire to the rear / to the sides (very limited field of fire), it's not possible to fire to the front.

So, will there be a "Sturmfla" be avaiable for CM:AK that is able to fire to the front...?

Sturmfla.JPG

..would be great! smile.gif

Here's a pic of a 2cm Flak auf Fahrgestell Zugkraftwagen 1t (Sdkfz 10/4), Demag D7:

sdkfz_10_4.jpg

Regards, Sven

P.S. A "Sturmfla" for CM:BB with the ability to fire to the front would also be very nice, wouldn't it ?

[ November 11, 2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Trommelfeuer ]

I say, "Amen", brother, amen!"

By the way, how do you get the picture to show up?

In my AAR thread, I've been putting in the URLs to the free picture host and they remain as hyperlinks, rather than embedded pictures (which is actually okay by me, and I haven't seen any complaints) but I am curious...even about the resizing.

Originally posted by melb_will:

You know the best thing about this post?

Sven bothered to resize the pictures so that a normal person didn't have to scroll thier screen.

smile.gif

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

In my AAR thread, I've been putting in the URLs to the free picture host and they remain as hyperlinks, rather than embedded pictures (which is actually okay by me, and I haven't seen any complaints) but I am curious...even about the resizing.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by melb_will:

Sven bothered to resize the pictures so that a normal person didn't have to scroll thier screen.

smile.gif

</font>

Holy cow...you mean like this:

0.jpg

[edit: hey - it worked...and my cropping must have made it fit...sorry to highjack the thread...let's get back on track: I'm all for it, let's get these Flakwagons in]

Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by melb_will:

smile.gif

</font>

I only made the first photo (..Since I have no scanner I took a photo with my digicam from my book "Mit Rommel in der Wüste" -> "With Rommel in the desert" ) and resized it with windows paint..

The other two photos are from these websites:

http://ww2photo.mimerswell.com/tanks/d/sdkfz/sd10/sd10.htm

http://www.wwiivehicles.com/html/germany/halftracks_2.html

Sturmfla vor! smile.gif

Greetings, Sven