Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A couple of CMAK bugs

demoss

I've spotted two bugs - well, one confirmed and one possible.

The first is that when a tank crew bailed out, they were briefly shown as "Eliminated" and then suddenly teleported a few meters and showed up normally, very much alive. I have screenies if anyone wants to see them.

The second is an odd behavior that I can't confirm as a bug, but seems worthy of scrutiny. It seems that riders on a bailing-out tank are very reluctant to get off for some reason. If this is intended (even they don't know the tank is toast), fine, but it seems a bit odd. I had some guys sitting on a bailing-out tank for about 45 seconds - WITH movement orders - just twiddling their thumbs. I know I'D jump off if the tank suddenly screeched to a halt after taking a hit.

Originally posted by demoss:

The second is an odd behavior that I can't confirm as a bug, but seems worthy of scrutiny. It seems that riders on a bailing-out tank are very reluctant to get off for some reason. If this is intended (even they don't know the tank is toast), fine, but it seems a bit odd. I had some guys sitting on a bailing-out tank for about 45 seconds - WITH movement orders - just twiddling their thumbs. I know I'D jump off if the tank suddenly screeched to a halt after taking a hit.

Do you have the Audie Murphy setting on? smile.gif

I haven't seen either of the issues you mention, but I thought I would give your post a bump (even though it was at the top of the forum).

Could it be that the word "Eliminated" was referring to the vehicle and not the crew?

Yeah, the "getting off of a tank thing" seems weird, but maybe that is only the graphical representation and they really were off the tank?

Lastly, ponder this.

Kill all the bugs in the world and humanity will die off in five years. Kill all the humans and the bugs will thrive.