'Have Game, Will Travel' Reads the Card of a Man...

It strikes me that anyone with a car, a copy of the Beta CD, and BFC's permission could travel the entirety of America and Canada, being put-up, fed, and filled up with good drink like a barrel doing a 'sneak peak tour' of CMAK.

An enterprising young beta tester with wanderlust could easily see the entire country for damn near just his gas money.

I'm going to remember this when CMX2 is due to come out.

Steve, Charles, et al: Do you need another beta-tester for CMX2?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Steve, Charles, et al: Do you need another beta-tester for CMX2?

One who's Mac based?

I don't think so.

You'll have to find some other method to freeload.

And do you think people were actually going to let you into their homes? Good lord, just seeing your battered AMC Pacer wheezing it's way up my street would have me screaming, "Battle stations! Battle stations! Lock the doors, turn out the lights, close the draperies!"

Then I'd be on the phone to the local "Boys in Blue" to tell them about a certain, shabbily dressed suspicious individual, who looks hopped up on some controlled substance.

With any kind of luck, the popcorn would be ready in time for the inevitable pepper spraying and pistol whipping.