Black camo mods for CMAK (British)?

Do you mean Micky Mouse black camo - Not seen the Firefly one but there is a UK tan and black mod at ?CMHQ? - The Shermans are a pain to work on as the stock polygon models are all angled and it's the bmp artwork that is shaded to achieve the rounded look to the turret and appropriate hull.

The seperate 4-5 bmps that make the turret are difficult to visually marry and easily show up odd seams when they don't match thereby ruining the rounded illusion. That's the primary reason for the dearth of multiple US and Commonwealth Sherman mods.

German tanks are nice and angular so are relatively easier to work on.

Hi Andreas - long time no hear!!

I'm mainly playing CMAK with the Normandy scenarios. I just fancy some variety from the olive drab (whether it's entirely accurate or not). Main ones I'd like to get are Churchill, Cromwell and Shermans. Didi some seraches on CM MODS Database and drew a blank pretty much.

Timely that AndrewTF has just put up the Normandy Uniform mod!!